cradel of filth 

type o negative 

the cure 

the birthday massacre 

SLAYERRRRRR

• battleangel
    • 20 posts
    July 30, 2017 8:53 PM EDT

Some favourite bands are Alien Sex Fiend, And One, Angel Spit, Apocalyptica, Apoptygma Berzerk, Assemblage 23, Bauhaus, Billy Bragg, The Birthday Party, Blutengel, Blur, The Boys Next Door, The Chameleons, Carter USM, The Church, Clan of Xymox, Concrete Blonde, Covenant, Crowded House, The Cult, The Cure, Cruxshadows, Deine Lakeien, Depeche Mode, Devo, Dream Academy, Dresden Dolls, Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Einstuerzende Neubauten, Electronic, Feilds of the Nephilim, Front 242 Front Line Assembly, , Funker Vogt, Gorillaz, Hanzel und Gretyl, Headless Chickens, Husker Du, Icon of Coil, Jane's Addiction, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Joy Division, Killing Joke, Laibach, Leonard Cohen, Love and Rockets, Madness, Ministry, The Mission, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Neurotic Fish, New Order, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, NIN, Oomph, Pet Shop Boys, Pixies, Placebo, Project Pitchfork, Psychedelic Furs, PIL, Pulp, Radiohead, Razed in Black, Ride, Seabound, Severed Heads, Sisters of Mercy, Smashing Pumpkins, Smiths, Stone Roses, They Might be Giants, Vast, VNV Nation, Wall of Voodoo, Wolfsheim, Wumpscut, XTC and I'm sure I have left out many but hey!

• esmachtnicht
    • 2 posts
    August 7, 2017 3:16 PM EDT

I recently got into She Past Away, they're pretty great. They've got 2 albums which are both on Youtube: "Belirdi Gece" and "Narin Yalnizlik" (they're Turkish). It's a little un-goth of me but I also loooove The Doors. :3 

If anybody's interested in the more punk side of things, Dischord Records recently made their entire catalogue of music available to stream for free on Bandcamp, you can read a little about their history here: 

http://www.openculture.com/2017/08/dcs-legendary-punk-label-dischord-makes-its-entire-music-catalog-free-to-stream-online.html

• denixvames
    • 21 posts
    June 12, 2018 3:14 PM EDT

Green Day, AC/DC, Nickleback, Three Days Grace, Nirvana, The Police, thenewno2, The Beatles, The Monkees, and Britain's Finest.

This post was edited by denixvames at June 12, 2018 3:15 PM EDT
  • vragh
    • 2 posts
    July 12, 2019 8:07 AM EDT

I'm mostly on the outer edges of the black metal end of the spectrum. 

Ildjarn

Antaeus

Degredo

Kvist

13th Moon

Celestial Grave

Ved Buens Ende...

Sorhin

Ordem Satânica

Forest

Armagedda

Warloghe

Brahdr'uhz

Totenburg

Niden Div. 187

Funeral Mist

Obskuritatem

Ritual Knife

Fullmoon Lunacy

Acrimonious

Kill

Ophthalamia

Grav

Misotheist

Katharsis

Holocausto em Chamas

With some minor punk/hardcore

Dead Kennedys

Crass

G.I.S.M.

Misfits

And some jazz

Jelly Roll Morton

Duke Ellington (early)

Louis Armstrong (early)

Bohren & der Club of Gore

and a bunch of other stuff

Tactical Sekt

Reaper

Jar

Faun

Aghast

MZ. 412

Silver Apples

Black Sabbath

Wardruna

Electric Wizard

The Doors

Hexvessel

The Velvet Underground

This post was edited by vragh at July 12, 2019 12:20 PM EDT
  • FrozenthiaBelial
    • 14 posts
    July 15, 2019 11:22 AM EDT

♱ woods of desolation ♱ unreqvited ♱ cradle of filth ♱ slipknot ♱ motionless in white ♱ xasthur ♱ make them suffer ♱ blutengel ♱ misfits ♱ happy days ♱ deicide ♱ leviathan ♱ burzum ♱ coldworld ♱ born an abomination ♱ satanic warmaster ♱ sadness ♱ nocturnal depression ♱ lifelover ♱ shining ♱ gorgoroth ♱ pek ♱ diva destruction ♱ bauhaus ♱ christian death ♱ cemetery girlz ♱ garden of delight ♱ skeletal family ♱ faith and the muse ♱ sopor aeturnus ♱ paralysed age ♱ moi dix mois ♱ carach angren ♱ korn ♱ kittie ♱ coal chamber ♱ spineshank ♱ breaking benjamin ♱ my chemical romance ♱ senses fail ♱ black tongue ♱ dreariness ♱ drowning the light ♱ dissection ♱ bolt thrower ♱ black witchery ♱ nattefrost ♱ arckanum ♱ blitzkid ♱ leftover crack ♱ crass ♱ conflict ♱ chaos uk ♱ disrupt ♱ nausea ♱ the casualties ♱ mercyful fate ♱ cannibal corpse ♱ bathory ♱ dark funeral ♱ dimmu borgir ♱ behemoth ♱ marilyn manson ♱ skinny puppy ♱
    ♱ industrial, dungeon synth, rhythmic noise, dark ambient... ♱