Forums » Help and Advice

I need to go back on EMOWire

• November 25, 2015 8:56 PM EST

Okay my ex boyfriend Dallas reported me from EMOWire and I was banned from there Dallas did said he did reported me just because I broke off the engagement So he maybe made a false report on that site so I don't know if any members on this site knows Dallas or I don't know if any members on here have EMOWire account so I need someone that has a EMOWire account to tell the Admins that Dallas made a false report and maybe I  will go back to that site so if anyone has a EMOWire account to tell the Admins that Dallas made a false report and my username on there is EMOSceneQueen so yeah  hopefully some member will reads this post and maybe some member who has a EMOWire account can tell the Admins 

• November 26, 2015 5:41 PM EST

why not make a new?

• Radical
    • 28 posts
    November 26, 2015 10:05 PM EST

Well the thing with emowire is that if they found out you have mutliple accounts they will most likely either delete you and ban you for violating their terms

• November 29, 2015 8:43 PM EST

no I don't have mutiple accounts my post is about Dallas reporting me just because I broke off the engagement and so he made a false report from that site so maybe I could try to go back to EMOWire tonight or tomorrow afternoon so that way I could talk to the admins and tell them that my ex made a false report and so like I said I never made any mutliple accounts my ex boyfriend reported me for attention and plus I don't violtating their terms at all  

• November 29, 2015 8:49 PM EST

This is about my ex boyfriend not about me though so most likely my ex will get in trouble because I was the one that broke up with him and he made a report on me which was really stupid and immature of him I mean if you broke up with your GF or BF then don't make a report on them because my ex boyfriend did that to me last week so he made a false report so I don't know what's gonna happen but I rather just forget about my ex and move on