Forums » The Bar (18+)

Your fantasy?

• 16 posts
    August 10, 2017 11:24 PM EDT

What is your fantasy?

• August 17, 2017 5:12 PM EDT

To find someone who will listen to me. :)

• 8 posts
    August 24, 2017 11:51 AM EDT

To rule all

• 2 posts
    September 16, 2017 3:59 PM EDT
    To be happy and be in a better place in my life and not be lonely and sad anymore.
    • 2 posts
    September 16, 2017 4:02 PM EDT
    I want to be able to sleep with out insomnia and the other thing I wish for is that my dad's health returns to good.
    • 1 posts
    September 29, 2017 1:25 PM EDT

The world isnt ready for my fantasies

• 2 posts
    October 2, 2017 2:49 AM EDT
    To be completely and utterly happy for an entire day.
    This post was edited by gabriellemarie at October 2, 2017 2:50 AM EDT
    • 14 posts
    October 13, 2017 9:42 AM EDT

To have a girl be totally and utterly submissive to me

• 3 posts
    December 28, 2017 12:58 PM EST

To drop everything, all my burdens, connections, responsibilities, and plans. Then, movie to the Southwest and become a piercer/tattoo artist and watch my art become something beautifully permanent yet temporary on the skin of hundreds of people. Along with this, change my appearance to be who I always wanted to be including the piercings, tattoos, other body modifications, and hair color I've always wanted.

• 7 posts
    December 31, 2017 11:48 PM EST

To suck on your boobies? Whose boobies? Most pairs showing off 35% or more. Or any pair I stare at long enough and that varies from less than a second to ten

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2018 9:31 PM EDT

To Roleplay with someone =] 

• 4 posts
    August 24, 2018 9:19 AM EDT
    Gothlove said:

The world isnt ready for my fantasies

going to have to say ditto given the posts that are here haha

• 3 posts
    September 19, 2018 10:00 PM EDT

Suicide

• 11 posts
    December 12, 2018 10:17 AM EST

To find a partner that loves to travel and just wonder the world camping at abandoned places and enyoi live in a world where only the two of us matter. Exploring the landscape of both this world and each others soul and discover the secrets there hidden. (I already have a second backpack , but my imaginary friend thinks it's to heavy) no I am serious about the backpack thing was just hoping to make you guys live with the imaginary friend thing.

Also

@loveBlossoming : take a weekend trip to the southwest, but before you go look up places where you could life your dream, find tattoo parlors and art shops and things like that. Gather your art and just drop by talk to them tell them your dream ask there advice and who knows maybe they even have a spot for you where you can make a start.  Mail ahead if possible or call. If that is what you live for people will see that golden glow and they will help you. Go for it.

Success is not the opposite of failure, it is the persistence of willingness to look failure in the face and say "I am not gone be anchored down by you, I will learn from you and become better." 

• 11 posts
    December 12, 2018 10:19 AM EST
    LoveBlossoming said:

To drop everything, all my burdens, connections, responsibilities, and plans. Then, movie to the Southwest and become a piercer/tattoo artist and watch my art become something beautifully permanent yet temporary on the skin of hundreds of people. Along with this, change my appearance to be who I always wanted to be including the piercings, tattoos, other body modifications, and hair color I've always wanted.

hi i mentioned you in my previous post but not sure if you will get a notification so i quoted you.