Forums » The Bar (18+)

do you masturbate while in a relationship?

• 16 posts
    October 23, 2017 4:05 AM EDT
    Any one of us masturbate by yourself why in a relationship? Does your significant open about it?
    • 6 posts
    January 9, 2018 3:19 AM EST

Yes I do. My partners have never been successful at giving me an orgasm. I'd like to keep it open with my SO about it, to be comfortable enough to do it next to them if they are understanding, but otherwise i have no problem hiding it too.

• June 6, 2018 2:29 AM EDT

Of course :))

• June 26, 2018 9:24 AM EDT

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2018 9:23 PM EDT

If they allow me to, yes. 

• 17 posts
    August 19, 2018 1:27 PM EDT

I don't understand the ages of the people posting here, or the original thread-starter/question-asker, but it should never ever be a problem in a relationship to gratify yourself or explore your sexuality by yourself (ever). It should be something that both of you enjoy if one or the other is enjoying themselves and masturbating with or without you. (Doesn't it turn your partner/you on???) I just cannot understand why anyone's partner would ever have a problem with this - unless your partner is not regularly/having sex with you, at all, or very often compared to how much they are masturbating, why would this ever be a problem and certainly why would it be the standard. Perhaps my experience is different, or perhaps the posters here are just younger/in more conservative relationships. Who knows. But the point is: masturbation is a healthy habit to have, in and out of relationships, as long as it (like anything else) isn't excessive.  

• 4 posts
    August 21, 2018 6:34 AM EDT
    Um...nooooo..... XD

I'm Innicent!

#Jyeah.

#Riiiiiiight!
    • 4 posts
    August 24, 2018 8:53 AM EDT

Damn straight. not really sure why you'd not do it. they can't be around all the time can they 

• 17 posts
    August 24, 2018 3:27 PM EDT

Exactly!!!

• 31 posts
    January 7, 2019 11:16 AM EST
    I’m guessing that it depends on the perspective on whomever wrote the post.

When in a relationship, it was enjoyable when in combination with the other person, rather than as an excessive alternative when not having sex (those many days when she was tired or had a migraine or the flu e.t.c.)
    • 4 posts
    January 7, 2019 9:42 PM EST
    Yeah...though not as often anymore these days...ha.....