Forums » Creative Corner

My art and illustrations progress

• 16 posts
    March 11, 2018 5:49 PM EDT

I can't seem to see the images

• 17 posts
    March 12, 2018 1:47 AM EDT
    really? oh damn, I'll try to fix it later.
    • 17 posts
    March 12, 2018 5:31 AM EDT
    radical said:

I can't seem to see the images

ok, fixed it! hope you'll see now.

• 18 posts
    May 12, 2018 12:52 AM EDT

You have some really cool stuff. ^^ I love the paintings. Eshe is adorable! I always thought it was fun looking back at some older drawings and seeing how much I've improved. Not drastically personally because it's not something I focus a whole lot on, but there's improvement nonetheless. xp

• 17 posts
    June 6, 2018 2:40 PM EDT
    MaryMortem said:

You have some really cool stuff. ^^ I love the paintings. Eshe is adorable! I always thought it was fun looking back at some older drawings and seeing how much I've improved. Not drastically personally because it's not something I focus a whole lot on, but there's improvement nonetheless. xp

thanks! And yes, I was really pleased with how Eshe came out. I'm not usually happy with my art haha.

Oh boy, I have drawings from 8th grade and looking back at it, I just wanna burn them all. xD

• 1 posts
    October 31, 2018 3:19 AM EDT

You have progress on the illustrations where we are never have stood on the art contribution there you have been fallen. If only the talks about the creative corners by the superior writing services that only students have corners of the successful life.